- To check if active scripting is disabled, go to Tools on your browser.
- Choose Internet options and then the Security tab.
- Select the Internet zone. If prompted to customize or change security settings you should opt for Default Level and then click OK, unless you are forced to customize them.
- Click on Custom Level and a dialog box for Security Settings-Internet Zone will appear. Find the section entitled Scripting and click Enable Active Scripting.
- If this fails, check if the browser you are using is the most recent one. In Internet Explorer, go to the Menu bar and selecting Tools. Opt for Windows Update and then select the Express option. This scan will provide you with information regarding your browser version and available updates. If your browser needs to be updated, do so following the instructions. Shut down and restart your computer when finished.